Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5 Congrats Grad card

Sharing today a card I made a little over a year ago for Provo Craft’s Cricut Circle Magazine.  I’ve used this owl a few times over the last year or so.  I just love it.  It can be easily adapted to suit just about any occasion.
cindyroyal 77

cindyroyal 78

Provo Craft machines: Cricut Expression , Yudu Card Shop 
Cricut Cartridges: Create A Critter, Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art . Happy Graduation, Wrap It Up 
Paper: Imaginisce Animal Crackers collection, American Crafts Cardstock 
Other: Twine, sewing supplies

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop in Friday for the Helmar Father’s Day blog Hop!  Lots of inspiration to be had and a chance to win some Helmar product.
fathersday hop banner helmar


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable...love the stitching...especially on the owl's wings!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I love this owl and had a chance to touch it up close and personal. (Circle Meet Atlanta) Your attention to detail is just plain scary! Every stitch is just perfect! I love seeing your work. It's always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cindy this is so cute! How adorable is this lil' guy.....I just love it sweetie! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!