Friday, June 29, 2012

4 Have S'More!

We've been doing a little fishing and camping over on the Circle Blog and today I'm sharing S'Mores! 


I even attempted to paint my box to look like a S'More!  I never said I could paint very well.  I cut all my images and assembled them with Helmar Acid Free Glue and inked them with Ranger Distress Ink.  The porcupine is embossed with Ranger Puff embossing powder.  I used Helmar Zap Dots and Liquid Scrap Dots to pop up my images off the lid.

 

Inside are cello bags with contents for one S’more in each and there’s Sterno - a little campfire in a can - and skewers to cook the marshmallows with. You don’t have to go camping to enjoy a great camp snack.  


Whether you are going camping or just going to visit family or friends, take a long a S’mores kit. Would make a nice hostess gift, too.

Materials:
Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Mini Personal Electronic Cutter, Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridges Used: Campin’ Critters, Cricut Craft Room Basics, Base Camp, Camp Out-Digital
Other: Cardstock, Acrylic Paints, Inks, Chipboard Box, Embossing Powder, Black 3D Paint, Googly Eyes
Adhesives: Helmar Acid Free, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, Helmar Zap Dots


Linked at Simply Designing  Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So cute...any kid would go bonkers for this. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little camping kit. Camping Critters is one of my favorite cartridges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!