Sunday, June 10, 2012

0 Helmar Blog Hop coming 6/15

Hey friends!  Hope you've all had a great weekend.  I've been super busy trying to get assignments done before I take a vacation the end of the month.  Before I could do my assignments, though, I wanted to get a card done for my father for Father's Day.  I have to get it mailed asap!


I'll be using this card for the upcoming Helmar Father's Day Blog hop on June 15th.  Be sure to hop along.  I guarantee those Helmar girls are going to show you some amazing Father's Day inspiration.  I think the banner above, by Lydell, is a work of art, itself!!


Here's a little peek at my card....




Have a great week! Hope to see you for the blog hop.  You could win some Helmar product!
Pin It

0 comments, waiting for yours. Comment Here:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!