Monday, July 16, 2012

3 Helmar and Robin’s Nest for Any Occasion

Hey friends.  Sharing a card today made in cross promotion with Helmar Products and  Robin’s Nest.     I’ve made my card using Robin’s Nest pattern paper, drops and the gold fiber embellishment.

cindy-royal-robins-nest-helmar-15
 Construction details and more pictures on my post on the Helmar Blog



cindy-royal-robins-nest-helmar-04
The rosette is made using the Scallop Rosette die cut by Provo Craft for the Cuttlebug machine

cindy-royal-robins-nest-helmar-14




cindy-royal-robins-nest-helmar-12



cindy-royal-robins-nest-helmar-11

Thanks for stopping by. Would love to know what you think - leave a comment either here or on my post on the Helmar Blog (or both!). Have a fantastic week!! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, love this card. Love the colors too! "It's darling" You're amazing!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Cindy, and I love your tip about using the jar lid for making rosettes. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!