Saturday, September 29, 2012

1 Autumn with Helmar Acid Free

It's been  Helmar Acid Free Glue week on the Helmar Blog.  Be sure to stop over there to see all the applications using this great glue!   Today I'm sharing a halloween card and tag over there. 

I love to make Halloween cards using free vintage Halloween images I find on the internet. 
cindy-royal-fall-acid-free-04
 My next project is a gift tag leaning toward Autumn colors with quilled mums.
 cindy-royal-fall-acid-free-01


Helmar Acid Free Glue is one of my favorite Helmar products.   I use it for assembling all of my images cut on my electronic die cutter as well as layering papers. 

Can’t find Helmar products in your local stores?  Helmar as two shopping sites available to you.  One in Australia and one in the US.  

Supplies:
Card -
Free Halloween Vintage Print (google for them online)
Cricut Spring Seasonal cartridge (city scape)
Cricut Happy Hauntings  (witch)
Inks, sewing supplies, paper dots
SRM Press sentiment

Tag -
Cricut Fonts and Basic Shapes for tag shape
Cuttlebug Chrysanthemum quilling kit/die
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Inks, sewing supplies, seam binding, twine
SRM Press sentiment

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!