Monday, October 22, 2012

4 Apple treat in an Apple Box


An apple box for a fall treat.   I used it to hold a candy apple, but it can hold anything you like.
Using my Imagine and the Imagine Hey Diddle Diddle cartridge,  I printed my apple paper – red outside and patterned inside.  For my patterned paper inside, I printed a red pattern over top of another red pattern.


The Gypsy file includes a liner to hold your treat(s) in.  I cut mine from vellum, but any paper would work.  There’s a bit of scoring and gluing of tabs, but it all comes together easily.  In the Gypsy file I’ve hidden all the score marks out of personal preference, but you can either un-hide them or refer to the Space Party handbook (cupcake holder) for guidance on where to score.


Run a ribbon through the holes at the top and pull tight around your candy apple or other treats.




Materials:
Cricut Expression Electronic Cutting Machine
Gypsy Handheld Design Device
Cricut Imagine Machine
Cricut Space Party cartridge
Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge
Cricut Give A Hoot cartridge
Imagine Hey Diddle Diddle art cartridge
Adhesives:  Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Misc:  Ribbon, Cardstock (white, green), vellum, candied apple

Gypsy File Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great project, Cindy! I love how you designed a perfect candied apple treat holder! Totally wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!