Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2 Your projects won’t fall flat with Helmar!!

Sharing a couple of Helmar creations over on the Helmar Blog today.   Be sure to stop over there for details on these two projects.

cindy-royal-helmar-01
This cute little seal is  a sign that’s about 12” high that I made for one of my Granddaughter’s seal themed birthday party. 
cindy-royal-helmar-02

cindy-royal-helmar-03

My next project, also cut with my electronic die cutting machine, is a keepsake box. 

cindy-royal-helmar-04

cindy-royal-helmar-05

cindy-royal-helmar-06

Helmar products make creating projects with great dimension and texture easy and they won’t let you down. 

Helmar products can be bought through their store here, if you can't find them locally.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love your projects - and I have to say, Helmar 450 is my glue of choice! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!