Thursday, March 14, 2013

2 It's Pi Day - 3.14

Happy Pi Day - Pi day is one of those lesser celebrated days, but surely a good reason to have a piece of pie or send a card.     Today is 3/14 or 3.14, also known as pi

 





***DOWNLOAD Pi-rate Card GYPSY FILE Here***
Cricut Expression Machine
Gypsy Design Device
George & Basic Shapes Cartridge
(circles)
Cake Basics Cartridge (pirate)
Jasmine Cartridge (pi symbol)
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge (parrot)
Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge (skull)
Cardstock: American Crafts
Misc: Copic markers, liquid pearls, sewing supplies

I created a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base and added a couple of layers of cardstock to the front.  I then added layered circles and waves for the images and letters to sit on.  The pi symbol, images and letters are cut from white cardstock and colored with markers.

If you follow me on Facebook, you've probably already seen these, but I'm also sneaking in a couple of pictures of my newest grandchild born two days ago - my first grandson to go along with my 4 granddaughters.   I was really hoping he'd show up a few days ago on my birthday, but I'll enjoy sharing my birth month with him.

Meet Lincoln 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Great play on words, Cindy! I haven't been to your blog in ages...I'm such a slacker :(
    CONGRATULATIONS on that beautfiul little grandson! I have 4 grandsons and 1 granddaughter....a perfect match up for yours! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to grandsons and they are perfect! Congrats Gwamma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!