Friday, May 3, 2013

1 Berry Box for Mother's Day

A fun descontructed Strawberry shortcake for Mother's Day. 


I started with a large round Chipboard box and covered it with pattern papers I printed on my Imagine.  I added lace and twine, then embellished it with rosettes and strawberries.  

I made rosettes using the Cuttlebug and the Cuttlebug Scallop Rosettes kit


Knowing the box wasn’t going to be deep enough, I put a ring of stencil material inside my box.  I used the stencil material by Provo Craft and left the protective release liner on it.  You can also extend the box height with cardstock, but I liked the matte look of this stencil material and chose to use it. The top will now sit on top of the stencil material.













Materials:
Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Expression 2
Cricut Imagine
Cuttlebug
Cricut Rock Princess (strawberry vine)
Cricut Preserves (strawberry tags)
Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes (border)
Imagine Elise  (pattern paper)
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
Cuttlebug Simply Charmed Emboss Set
Cuttlebug Scallop Rosette Quilling Kit
Other:  Circle Chipboard box, Cricut Stencil Material, cardstock, inks, twine, buttons, lace.
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!