Friday, May 24, 2013

1 Graduation Caps




It's that time again and today I'm sharing a couple of Graduation Caps from last year ......    
 .

Graduation Cap Gift Box



For the graduation cap boxes, I started with the trapezoid box from Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 and added holes for ribbon and then added a folded card for the top of the ‘cap’, also with two holes for the ribbon.  This box can be used for money, sweets, jewelry, or the keys to that brand new car!


Once the box and top is folded, I ran ribbon through a button, through the top into the box and secured it, pulling the top tight to the box.

***DOWNLOAD the PDF Instructions for the Graduation Cap Gift Box HERE***


.

Graduation Cap Pocket Card


For this pocket card, I used the same card image from Tags Bags Boxes and More 2, also adding a button and tassel to mimic a graduation cap.

The inside consists of a pocket to hold anything from cash, gift cards, a note of congratulations or maybe even the keys to that new car!




Like with the box top, I added two small holes to the card image to thread ribbon through holding the button in place. The ribbon tails are taped inside before adding the pocket details.

Score the scalloped piece at 4 3/4 to create the pocket.  Before adhering it into a pocket I ran just the front flap through the Cuttlebug.

***DOWNLOAD the PDF Instructions for the Graduation Cap Card HERE***


 .


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been doing a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me lunch because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this issue here on your blog.

    Feel free to surf to my page :: Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!