Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1 I've been hooking!


 

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted on my blog.  I haven't been doing much in the way of paper crafting, but I did manage to make a few Christmas presents this year.  I decided to pull out the old crochet hooks and some yarn and see if I could remember how it's done.  It had been several years since I had crocheted.      I made a rather big afghan for my father and step-mother, a scarf for my brother, ponchos for all the granddaughters and a hat for the grandson.    It was a nice change.




I started out with purchased ear muffs for the girls and chose those colors for their ponchos.  The kids were all kind enough to model them for a picture.
 

Thanks for the continued stopping by on my blog even in my absence.  I hope to get back into my craft room this weekend and make some cards.

Hope you all had a great holiday season and have a great 2014.

Cindy Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! Guess what! Me too!!! I've been knitting up a storm. Going to be posting pics in the next few weeks. Don't you just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!